Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

A Few Story Ideas

:D Yay! Another post instead of leaving you guys hanging for forever! So.....I'm watching Castle right now........and.....um.....well, why don't I tell you guys about a few story ideas I'm working on? XD hopefully these will go better than some others I've had! *cough-cough-illuminationtrilogy*

#1- Numero uno is a science fiction about a group of superheroes, starring an earth manipulator named Anna. (Pronounced Ah-na. :3) I'm still trying to work out a villain, but it's going to be a she, and probably going to be part of a plot twist! So, the basic plot is Anna gains superpowers, and is brought to a super secret base to learn how to control them under the training of the Twister, an insane hero who sends her along with a small group on a mission: investigate and destroy a doomsday device.

#2- Two is a fantasy about two pairs of siblings. (Britt and Rhett Chandler, and Lanie and David Nakamura.) Lanie discovers a magic rock that allows the user to teleport everywhere from a few years back in the past to a high fantasy type land. They have fun with it until they discover an evil assassin out to grab the stone and rewrite his past using it. Then they must seek out six other stones to power down the main one and close the portals of time and space forever.

What do you think, guys? Like I said, I'm hoping that these go better than other stories. *^_^*

I'll leave you with a ninja cake!



^-^ Yum!

Blessings, Aurora

1 comment:

  1. Those ideas sound awesome! i love fantasy stuff! :)
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete