Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

OMW....I'm not even sure what to think right now...

Ok, so I do a homeschool PE, and we go to Chick-Fil-A afterwards for lunch most of the time. This week when I got to PE we did a certain game where a bunch of people stood in a line, and a guy (I'll just call him Sam) that I barely know was standing next to me. In the middle of this game, he asks me how come I hadn't been at PE in forever. Plus, I was shocked because he remembered my name. I just shrugged it off, though. Well, later when we were eating lunch at Chick-Fil-A, he showed up. Which is NOT normal. (LOL I don't THINK...) He sat down next to me at our table. (My bro, his buddy, and my friend!) We all started chatting about random stuff, and he keeps asking me questions like what movies I've seen and other stuff. He also kept showing off a bit. XD So it's two days later, and I've realized that I think he likes me...........................O.o
Even weirder, I think I may like him back!
Also, have any of you guys had the feeling that you know that there's a guy somewhere who likes you, but you don't know who? It's creepy.

Blessings,
Aurora

No comments:

Post a Comment